Squad classes focus on performance, development, endurance and technique.
These levels offer more advanced progression of the competitive strokes, working on speed, stamina and techniques such as dives, turn and finishes.
- 800 – 1000m covered during training
- Freestyle, backstroke and breaststroke
- Introduction to butterfly
- Treading water, survival strokes and throw rescues
- 1000 – 1800m covered during training
- Freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke and butterfly
- Racing starts, turns and finishes
- Reading programs, using swim clock and time trials
- Progression on from Orcas
- Introduction to competition starts and turns
- Timed swims
- Endurance work