Just like hitting the gym in winter to get ready for the warmer months, now is the perfect time for your kids to hit the pool to gain all the confidence they need to get the most out of their summertime water play.
Our five-day Intensive Learn to Swim Program is the ideal way to kick things off. Kind of like ‘boot camp’ for water babies, it’s a short but focused swim course designed to progress their skills.
Here are five reasons why you should consider getting your little loved ones onboard.
- If your child is a little shy they will benefit from the opportunity to bond more quickly with their instructor and the other students over a week-long course.
- Your child will receive focussed tuition on their skill development and nail down areas that require more attention.
- As your child won’t have to wait a week to practice their new skills, they will build their confidence and endurance in the water more quickly.
- Continuing lessons during the holidays means they will return to regular classes with stronger skills and more certainty than ever before. We often find that children who partake in holiday clinics return to the new term ready to go up to the next level.
- The temps might be cold outside, but throughout winter we maintain our leisure pools at a very comfortable water temperature of around 30°C!
While holiday clinics have many benefits, they are not a substitute for regular classes - more of a complimentary activity. Year-round classes are the best way for your child to keep gaining confidence and to continually improve technique and ability.< Back to Blog