Crèche Child Care
Don’t let the children stop you from keeping in shape and having some 'you time'. With free crèche child care services for up to 1.5 hours, there is even more reason to join us! Let us look after your kids while you take time for yourself.
- Open Monday to Friday : 9.00am–12.00pm excluding public holidays
- Use of the Crèche facilities is available to members only.
- We cater for children from newborns to 10 years
Bookings are essential and are to be made online via our new system.
1. Book your spot in the crèche
2. If you do not have an Event Brite account, you will be required to set up a new one.
3. Once you have an account and are signed in you can select the date and time you would like to book.
a. We offer three sessions per day.
4. Please ensure you select the appropriate age group for your children.
a. Under 2 years = Baby Crèche
b. 2+ years = Pre-School / School Student Crèche
5. We will accept bookings up to 7 days in advance.
6. Once you've booked you will receive a confirmation email from Event Brite.
7. Bring your children along at the time you have booked and enjoy your time, knowing your little ones are in safe hands.
For children not attending the crèche cancellations are essential. Cancellations are required to be made no later than 8.15am the morning of the session booked and can be done via the following process.
- Log onto your Eventbrite account (via website, not App)
- Go to ‘Tickets’ in top right hand drop down menu
- Select the ticket you wish to cancel
- Select Cancel Order
- Select ‘yes, cancel this order’
Note: This will cancel the whole order. If you have more than one child booked under that booking, all bookings will be cancelled. If you are wanting to cancel just one child’s crèche booking and not the other, you will need to rebook the child you would like to keep the booking for.
What if I forget to cancel my booking?
We have a “three strikes” policy. If you don’t cancel on three separate occasions, we will place a temporary one month block on pre-bookings for your child.
Does this mean my child cannot attend the crèche?
No, your child can still attend during this time. However, we cannot guarantee availability.
If I forget to book can my children still attend the crèche?
Yes, however as we rely on bookings for staff ratios we cannot guarantee availability without a booking.
When can I book?
We accept bookings up to 7 days in advance.
Conditions of Entry
- Child-minding is for a maximum of 1.5 hours only
- A registration form must be completed on your first visit
- All children should be fed, changed or toileted prior to commencing their session in the Crèche.
- All personal items, e.g. food, drinks and dummies left within the Crèche, must be named and tagged
- Due to allergy concerns, we request that no nut products, chocolate, lollies or chips be given to any child attending the Crèche
- Please ensure that your child is signed in and out of the Crèche on each visit
- To assist us in providing a secure area, please ensure that the door is locked upon entering and/or exiting the Crèche
- To assist us in locating you in the case of an emergency, please inform Crèche staff of your whereabouts in the Centre e.g. lap pool, fitness centre
- Parents/guardians are requested not to leave the Centre whilst their children are in the care of Crèche staff (except for Group Fitness classes)