Focus on performance, development, endurance and technique.
These levels offer more advanced progression of the competitive strokes, working on speed, stamina and techniques such as dives, turn and finishes.
- 800 – 1000m covered during training
- Freestyle, backstroke and breaststroke
- Introduction to butterfly
- Treading water, survival strokes and throw rescues
- 1000 – 1800m covered during training
- Freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke and butterfly
- Racing starts, turns and finishes
- Reading programs, using swim clock and time trials
- Progression on from Orcas
- Introduction to competition starts and turns
- Timed swims
- Endurance work