Give your child skills to last a lifetime.
Join our friendly and fun swim school and receive:
- Small classes to guarantee one on one time with your child
- Convenient class and assessment times, seven days a week
- Year-round comfort with temperature-controlled pools
- Qualified teachers who understand the needs of children of all ages
- Safe family change areas near the pool
Just fill out these two forms, and hand in at our Customer Service desk.
|Private Lesson: 1 student / 1 instructor (half hour)||$47.50|
|Private Lesson: 2 students / 1 instructor (half hour)||$85.00|
Bookings essential for all swim school activities. Pay per lesson via Direct Debit (two weeks in advance). Swim School students gain unlimited access to our recreational pools at any other time during the week.
10% Off – If your family already has two students enrolled, you will recieve a 10% discount on an additional family members enrolled. Our Swim School families also receive a 10% discount in our Speedo Swim Shop.
50% Off – Recieve 50% off additional Squad and Adult sessions by enrolling in more than one per week.
Swim Level Progression
Your child will move through each of our 5 levels at their own pace. No waiting till the end of term – they move up as soon as we know they are ready.
- Floating on front with/without assistance
- Kicking with a kickboard on front and back
- Independent propulsion through water using arms and legs
- Safe entries
- Relaxed floats on back and front without aids
- Freestyle with bilateral breathing and backstroke
- Signaling for help
- Freestyle and backstroke continuously for 20 metres with correct technique
- Survival backstroke kick
- Submerged swimming
- Freestyle and backstroke continuously for 50 metres with correct technique
- Breaststroke kick with correct technique for 25 metres
- Introduction to tumble turns
- Survival backstroke
- Freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke and dolphin kick
- Introducing the use of flippers for stroke development
- Deep water confidence
- Sculling, sidestroke and step in entry
Check out our FAQ.