If your child has remained in the same level for 30 weeks or more without obtaining the skills to progress, we will offer you a second lesson per week FREE.
Our instructors assess your children regularly and enter your child’s competencies into Swim Desk. You will receive an email to log into our Parent Portal, to view your child’s progress.
Terms & Conditions
- To qualify for the second lesson free, the child must have attended 27 out of the previous 30 lessons.
- The second lesson is subject to space available and cannot be taken on a weekend.
- If a second lesson is not able to be accommodated you will be offered a spot in the closest upcoming Intensive School Holiday program available.
- Continuous attendance at both lessons is required. (Failure to attend two “Progression Guarantee” lessons in a four-week window will result in cancellation of “Progression Guarantee”)
- Free second lessons are not offered to students in Squids, Tadpoles, Turtles, Orcas, Squads, Teenage Learn to Swim or Adult programs.